SlumDOG Millionaire

posted under by HalloWynne
Oh I feel happy for one of my kind. Woof woof.

Anyway the movie was good! But I shall not say anything so that I don't spoil it for those who haven't seen it. And Marina Square was crawling with DHS people, lol. There was this... stampede towards the cinema at 6.50 PM. I think I understand why they said "don't wear school u or you'll embarrass us", now >_>

I feel stoned from my cough medicine, so I'm going to go to sleep now. But first...

Dogs can't win 20 million rupee without being smart.



P.S. eh class t how? The design was re-done by adie, I know, but after that it disappeared... If we don't do it soon it'll be too late. Ciiiiiindyyyyyyyyy!!

P.P.S oh ty ving for the concern! And hc, if you do that xC will beat you up for stealing his ving.

Okay bye all.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top