BACK FROM CHINA!

posted under by HalloWynne
HI EVERYONE, what the heck is this? When was this thing born? Ooh, by the way, I didn't even know about the second class blog, cough cough. That's how much of a failure I the blog was.

Anyway, be more honoured!! Shining blogged from china, but I... am blogging at 5.55 AM!!!! Wah I should just post now to get that awesome timestamp. Anyway.

Me, dean, adie, wy and xC are super black and fit now. Okay no, I think I'm black. WY and dean and adie are still normalish coloured and xC is his usual tomato-y self.

And we have played ball games at 32oom above sea level, thank you thank you. And dug a HOLE! A 1m deep hole. Not easy, okay. After running a bit you're like *pant pant @_@* And after every 5 shovels = breaktime. Roy (the other one, not our class one) dug until he got a nosebleed, bwahaha. BUT on the bright side, it's like an anime you know you know? Training in the mountains! Punch punch. Maybe my 2.4 timing has magically dropped. I shall run tomorrow and see how. Er if I ever wake up, that is. I kind of suspect that I'm gonna be KO'd for 20h.

Anyway, sadly we didn't buy anything back, but honestly there wasn't too much shopping to be done. Unless you wanted dry yak meat?! Or a piglet.

Oink oink. They're quite cute, you know.

Ahhh anyway, will there be another class outing besides the E.C house one?! Because I can't go for that one ;_; Go out lah people, let's go... mass pooling or something. Or we can go kboxing. And then the 5 of us can sing you the Tibetan song we learnt, lol. Or we could go bowling, sigh. And then you can see my amazing ability to live in the gutter. I am second only to shunjie, okay.

But the point is, let's go out! I can't remember when the BSP people come back though. Oops.

How are your lunwens going eh? JY! Hey shining look after the small turtle! And I smsed both of you + ZY, but then again, I smsed your singaporean numbers. Btw zy, I attempted to sms you from the top of the mountain we climbed (3900++m!!) but uh... there was no reception -_- Kind of expected, eh. Oh well, better than wy and her starhub phone anyway. Permanent receptionlessness, heh heh.

And now, I'm done wasting your time. But at least I posted something on this blog! So it'll live a little longer I guess?

BYE ALL! :D It's good to be back.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top